superwomanlmm

Monday, January 16, 2006

Things so far...

Things have been pretty busy with my internship thus far. Wednesday night was youth group. That was a lot of fun and I'm going to start leading a small group from now on. Thursday I had lunch at the public primary school, grades k-2 (These are the kids I'm going to be creating a ministry for) They are so cute. I went to a board meeting Thursday night, and I actually had a really good time. Friday and Saturday I had off, so I just sat around the house, unpacked, and relaxed. Sunday was church. I was here at 8am had Sunday school at 9:40 and attended the service at 11am. After church we went rollar skating with "Followers" (grades 3-6.) It was a blast, but my legs were very soar, especially my left leg and my ancle is swollen. But it was well worth it. Today was my first actual day in the office. I had 2 staff meetings and we had "Followers" tonight. So, things are going really good I'm really enjoying being here and can't wait to get more involved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home