superwomanlmm

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've left my mark in Wisconsin


This is my ride. She doesn't like the snow or the ice, but she gets me from here to there...usually. Yesturday morning we had quite the battle getting out of the driveway. If there was any ice as all under the tires she wouldn't budge. I turned and manuvered her every way I possibly could. I had it in drive and it was going backward, so I put it in park and still she went backward. I spent about 20 minutes going a little bit forward and a bit more back before we finially made it out of the driveway.

Last night on the drive home I got into my first accident ever. I hit black ice going about 50 mph. I slid to the left lane, spun around backward and landed in the ditch rear first, on the wrong side of the road facing the opposite direction. It was quit the adventure. It took the tow truck a while to get it out, but all is well. The van is fine and I am fine. They are now looking into getting me a jeep to drive instead. That was my big adventure for the day. Maybe I'll bond with the jeep more than I have with the van.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger YouthPastorChic said...

Wow... nice ride.. but I'm REALLY glad you did not get hurt! Now I'm glad that you didn't drive much last summer...lol. Just kidding... I know you're a great driver... sometimes... hehe. I miss you SO MUCH!! Keep in touch and let me know what God's doing new your life!! Love ya!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home