superwomanlmm

Monday, January 23, 2006

Busy, busy, busy


This is my desk space. Boring, I know. I'm trying to think of what to do to "spice it up." Have any ideas? Yesterday was a crazy day for me. Every Sunday they have someone read the scripture that is going to be preached about and I was asked to this week. I read Exodus 3:1-15. It's quite long especially when standing in front of about 200 people when you only know about 3 of them. I had to do this for two of the three services they have. I also had to lead the Sunday school lesson today. That went pretty well, I know more of the children than I do the adults in the church. I shared about Jesus washing his disciples feet so I had some of the kids come up and I washed their feet as I talked. It was a lot of fun actually and I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. From 8:00 am to about 12:30 I was running around like a mad woman getting things ready. The rest of the day I sat around the house with my host home and we watched old Westerns. John Wayne is my new hero.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

Looks like you're doing a little roasting. Hope everything is settling in for you. We should chat sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home