superwomanlmm

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hayward, Oh Hayward


Hayward, oh Hayward how much I love thee.
Those eight months with you meant so much to me.
The games, the pranks, the swims in the lake.
I laughed so hard how my stomach did ache.
I miss those cold fingers gently squeezing my throut.
And those wonderful gestures made at us while in Ben's boat.
I'm taking this time to say thanks for those days
A smile overtakes me as i picture your face.
Don't ever forget my vommitting sign
or the drama's we did that were quite like mimes.
Remember to drink daily from the well,
It quenches your thirst and saves you from hell.
You'll be in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers
The best place to die will always be the stairs.

I love you guys so much and can't wait to see you at Planet Wisdom!

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa we love you so much and miss you even more! It is goan be a different youth without you...i didn't even get to see the last youth you did! I was gone for college! Thank you so much lisa for you loving prayers and all of your insight on everything.I will miss you bluntness and putting me in my place. I am so happy for you and you new job i know you will be a big work in these kids lives and they in yours. If you ever feel alone just give me a call i am open all the time! Except fo my mornings! there is so much more i will just have to save it for next time!

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Lisa! Thats so cute, I love you so much! The dying on the stairs part is awesome! lol. I can't wait to see you at Planet Wisdom, I love you and miss you so much! Oh, and thats a bad picture of me, what are those cuties in Wisconsin Rapids gonna think, lol, jk! Love ya! Muah!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not that great, at comments or poems.

I'm just a guy, I help build log homes.

But I know ones thing's for certain, and this is true.

We all miss loving, and cherishing you.

Love, Brett

We all love and miss you Lisa. Walk with God and stay in the light. Life's just begining... have fun with it.

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Lisa Lisa!!! Oh my gosh I miss you!!!! The Well is doing great, alot of kids are coming and people are really getting into it :) You helped us so much getting this far, thank you so mucha1!!!! Me and Ryan were talkin yesterday, we are gonna visit you someday, :) But most likely we'll see you first at Planet Wisdom, you're prolly gonna get a MONSTROUS GIGANTIC HUMONGOUS HUG!!! from many many people. :) Well I gotta go study for a test, luv ya lisa!! MAndi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home