superwomanlmm

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time Is Ticking Away

I know it's been a very long time since my last post and it was kind of a depressing one at that. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to barely breathe. I have a ton of things to get done before my internship ends around Labor Day, I've been working at a private resort as a waitess, I've been job searching, and I still have internship papers to turn in that are way past due. I had so much on my mind last night that I just laid in bed thinking of everything that's coming up in the next short while. I'm preaching at youth group tomorrow and I have an idea of what I want to say, but nothing is written down yet, I'm planning the back to school bash for about 250 teens which is in 2 weeks, I'm looking into buying a car, thinking about getting all my stuff from home, wanting to find ways to visit friends before I begin the "work force", and I have a job interview tomorrow for a youth pastor position in Wisconsin. I laid there thinking of how much time I was waisting not sleeping and not doing anything else, so at 2am I got up and used my time productively cleaning my bathroom (which was way overdue). It's so nice to have a clean bathroom. I'm so tired today that I have to keep closing my eyes every once in a while because they hurt so bad. I ended up only getting about 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Life has just been incredibly crazy and there aren't enough hours in the day. I can't wait to have a job and be able to pour all my energy into one thing instead of being torn in like 5 directions.