superwomanlmm

Monday, April 17, 2006

Sleepover's Are Fun!



I know it's been a while since I've posted, things have been super busy. I've had a ton of school work to finish for my directive. DOCTRINE OF HOLINESS IS DONE!!!! I had a fun and tiring weekend of sleepovers in the midst of my assingments. Last weekend I went to a birthday party sleepover with a 9 year old. I was the only friend she invited. It was a lot of fun. We were at a waterpark hotel. I went up and down the water slide so many times that I need a new bathing suit. Carlee asked me if I would stay up late with her until 10:15pm. After getting back from that I cleaned the house and hosted a sleepover for my small group. We played girly games, ate junk food, and did facials. None of the girls had used a face mask before. It was a great first time experience for them. I did not get to bed as early for this sleepover, but it was worth it.

This weekend we had an Egg-Stravaganza (Easter egg hunt) at the church and I led kids' worship and helped supervise. I took a nap in the sunshine on a blanket next to the beautiful lake (pictured above). It was so relaxing and I haven't taken time for myself in a while so that was much needed. For Easter I was in charge of a drama, The Champion with about 17 people in it. It was awesome! So things have been really busy, but really good at the same time. Next week I leave for graduation and I can't wait to see everyone! But I'm going to have a really hard time saying goodbye.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...its seems strange to me. All this talk about sleep overs, facials, eating junk food, and not a pillow fight in sight? Are we actually supposed to believe that this did not happen? Lisa, I think we guys know women a little better than that lol.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Sorry to disappoint you, but there were no pillow fights believe it or not. I think you guys don't know as much as you think you do ;)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger luke middleton said...

hey lisa...laura told us you graduated today and sent your "hello" message. good to hear things are going well...

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Scottie said...

yeah, i think i am with scott... even if you didn't have a pillow fight that then leads to the question, "why the heck not???"

hey i just wanted to send my congrats on your graduation... sorry that i could not be there, but i am happy for you none-the-less...

be sure to visit us sometime before you become rich and famous eh? blessings to ya lisa... miss ya lots....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home