superwomanlmm

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I like being busy.

I haven't updated lately becuase I'm been busy and I don't think too many people look at my blog that often anyway so I've sort of lost my incentive. I've been writing papers for school (mostly journals and DOH collaterals) and keeping up with my work at the church. I've been meeting with parents talking about their kidergaten to second grade children to see how I can create a ministry that will best fulfill the needs of these families. As of right now what I'm planning is having a game time when the kids first get here, letting them run around for a bit. Next having snack time followed by some worship (I like action songs). Then would be the Bible story. We would conclude with a craft of some sort. The Bible story will be focused on a character of the Bible and someone would dress up and pretend to be that character for the entire service. They would monologue or do some sort of a skit acting out the Bible story. These meetings will be every other Monday with and outing of some sort once a month, probably Sunday afternoon. We're going to focus the outings on families, getting the kids to invite their parents. This will hopefully bring some parents into church. That's pretty much all the planning I've done so far other than a few details. Any suggestions?

5 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lisa..i check u're blog often! so keep it up! i'm praying for you stallion!! miss ya, cass

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your idea sounds fantastic! I'm delighted that you are at Hayward, and doing such an excellent job with the kids. We think you're great.
Also -- I'll bet more people visit your blog than you realize. One way to tell is to subscribe to a site meter -- you can get one for free, and it will tell you how many people came to your blog and where they're from

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellant ideas, The kids will love it. I'm still praying for you.

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We check it every now and again ....

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

Yeah I've still never been to your site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home