superwomanlmm

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rob Bell

"If there's anything I've learned, or I'm learning, it's that whatever you're feeling in that moment, it's okay. It's okay, it's okay to feel numb, and for me it's like anger, shock, denial, it's okay. Or just that feeling like you don't feel anything at all, and that's okay too. It's okay to have no answers, and no explanations, and maybe even no words."

"Maybe you had that sense of guilt that comes with it; 'If only I would've done this, that wouldn't have happened,' or 'If only I would've been this way - if I would'vedone something differently.' And so we can become racked with guilt. And it like seeps in and it becomes a part of us and we're not even aware of it. Don't, don't let it happen."

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger YouthPastorChic said...

Hey Lisa... just wanted to say that I miss you and I hope things are going better for you! Keep looking up and I promise things will keep getting better and better. Sometimes, it just takes time... and God will draw close to you, He's never that far away!! Love ya, girl!
Daner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home