superwomanlmm

Monday, February 27, 2006

Oh the adventures...

I have been super busy lately. My brother Justin came to visit for 12 days and we had a really good time together. His nickname here is "gamer" because he played video games pretty much the entire time I was at the church. I drove him to Minneapolis to the airport, that was an adventure. I am not a city driver at all. I survived and didn't get into an accident at all. I think I could learn to be a more agressive driver if I had to be. Justin and I went to the mall of America and went on a rollar coaster. We stayed the night in a hotel and after dropping him off at the airport I went back to the mall and went shopping. I found my way home by myself and was exhausted when I got there. Yesterday I went cross-country skiing for the first time. I am soooo out of shape, but it was a blast! Thanks Mandi for taking me!

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Come visit me and you can. Did you see Justin's hat? That's sweet huh?

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

do u babble or wat?


luv ya big sis.


i am going to hav 2 cum visit u now, just so that u can take me 2 tha mall of america!!!!!!!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's bratty kids wrote all of these comments to you. I would talk to their mother if I were you!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home