superwomanlmm

Monday, February 20, 2006

Wow, the big 2-4

I can't believe I'm twenty four already. Where does the time go? I remember being nine and excited about being thirteen. I thought being a teenager would be the coolest thing ever. Man was I wrong. Teenage years are way over rated. I also remember being excited for the day when I could write with a pen in school. I would not go back if I had to. I must say I thought I would be way further along in life than I am now as far as having a family goes, but I guess I can't complain. I'm glad I'm where I am in life now. Though I don't know where I'm going or what the future has to hold and that's a little scary I am content. At the same time I cannot wait to be settled down and done moving around. Well, so far I've had a great day and I know it's only going to get better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT AND CASSADY, MY B-DAY BUDDIES!!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, Happy Birthday, Hope you had a great one!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lisa..sorry i missed u're birthday! i hope u had a great day! lots of love nad *lick! cass

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

Happy B day so only 3 months till your Happy Conception Day. You must be really excited about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home