superwomanlmm

Monday, February 13, 2006

Tubing is fun



On Sunday I went tubing with the 3rd to 5th graders. We had a blast! I hated the whole snow and bitter cold in my face while I was going down, but I guess it was worth it because I kept going. Everytime I got to the bottom I had a handful of snow stuck in my t-shirt under my coat and my sweatshirt. Eventually some of it loosened itself and went down my snowpants. Brrrrrrrr. My back was numb by the end of the day. I was very thankful though for the shake and heat packs that I got for my Birthday last year to put in my boots. My toes were toasty warm. It was nice getting some fresh air and playing in the snow for the first time this winter. Does anyone have any fun winter activities they've done this year in this weird weather?

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

justin said: car "bang"

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhhmmm...

i went for a walk, thin i tried to sledding, but there has yet to be snow here for more than a night, o welll

i like tha warmth, it looks freezing down there

*shivers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home