superwomanlmm

Monday, March 27, 2006

Crazy Busy

I have not left a post in a while becuase I have been super busy and loving it! I've been housesitting for about a week and it's been great having sort of my own place and somewhere that I can have company over. I had 14 people over for supper the other day. It was so much fun. I made chicken ritz, salad, rolls, and brownies. We also had soup, chips, and pop. We played some games and watched Chicken Little. I've been finishing up the final detail with Junior Followers which starts in one week, I can't wait. My supervisor has been away, so I've been doing a lot of his stuff, Sunday school and other things. I'm leading a drama team now and we're performing a drama on Wednesday and Saturday as well as working on one to do Easter Sunday. I'm preaching at the Lenten Service this Wednesday. I'm doing homework. I'm getting to know a lot of the youth and really enjoying hanging out with them, so being the queen of procrastination that I am, "work" has been not getting done as much as socializing. So life has been busy, but good at the same time. I can't wait till graduation when I get to see everyone!!!! And for those of you who keep asking there is no boy yet, no time and no desire.

3 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa,
Just wanted to say that you are missed very much. God Bless You! I will see you at Graduation. Love Ya and Miss You Lots

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

I can totally relate to that. I have no time and no desire for boys. Ahem you never cooked for me. Information that would have been good a while ago.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your rock

 

Post a Comment

<< Home