superwomanlmm

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My Baby


I'm in the process now of really focusing on the ministry I am creating for the church. It's called Junior Followers for k-2nd graders. We're starting on April 3rd and meeting every other week from 3-5. I ordered a bunch of fun stuff online for the kids to play with. We're getting some really cool dodgeballs (soft, no hurt ones), bean bags to throw around, jump ropes, a couple of the big cage balls, and best of all a 30 foot parachuete with 24 handles on it. I loved playing with those in gym class those were my favorite days. We're handing out fliers this week and starting to really talk it up and advertise. I'm so excited, it's going to be so much fun.

As far as future plans, I am going to graduation in April and I can't wait to see everyone. I have about 4 months left of my internship then I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going. God is going to have to open some doors really wide to show me where He wants me. Normally God doesn't let me know things until the last minute when it's almost too late. Then I have a ton of planning to do in not too much time, but He always comes through. I really like it here and would love to stay, but God would have to open up some doors and make it clear that this is where He wants me.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on jr followers!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home