superwomanlmm

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sweet Shades


These are some sweet sunglasses I picked up a couple of weeks ago. I have not posted in a while because I've been super busy the last couple of weeks. Tonight was the talent show for youth group. Me and three others did the dance to "Bye Bye Bye" It was awesome, we all wore wife beaters and bandanas around our arms. It was sweet. The last few days whenever I've had free time it's gone into practicing for that. I had my last Junior Followers on Monday (sadness) and it was so much fun doing that. I've made some really good friendships with the youth here so I've been spending a lot of my free time with them. It's going to be so hard to leave here in 7 weeks. This is pretty much the first place where I've ever really truly felt at home. Like I'm actually a part of a family of believers. I'm so scared to have to go out into "the world" and find a job. I don't want to have to start all over again building relationships and fitting in and finding my "groove." I'm feeling super weighed down by having to make this future affecting decission. I know God has a plan for me, but sometimes it's just hard to sit and wait and trust. Especially when I need to start taking action and making decissions pretty soon. It's such a big world.

8 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger S.I. said...

"This is pretty much the first place where I've ever really truly felt at home. Like I'm actually a part of a family of believers...I don't want to have to start all over again building relationships and fitting in and finding my "groove.""

I TOTALLY know what you're feeling. That's why you need to move to Jersey. That way you already have one friend, and I already found a great little church of people who are in the same situation as we are(we meet in a night club now! How funny is that!). Plus, you'd live near the beach, and who knows, we could even get an apartment together! You'd have no problem finding a job. This is the easiest place you will find in that realm.

I'm actually serious:-)

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Steph, Let me know about job opportunities in the churches there and I'll definately consider it.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Or you could move to Grand Manan. Rumour has it there are people here that have been known to be friendly with you.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Scottie said...

i second that motion... pretty nice church of island folk here...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Thanks guys, but again I need a job. You know how it is...freshly graduating college, living expenses, vehicle, student loans and so on. Plus remember I'm American so that complicates things especially because I know how much you hate Americans on your Island

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! 2002 porsche carrera Oldsmobile part restoration lipitor cheap Eye allergy vs. pink eye Free long adult movie clips Cheap mustang body kits Pet grooming supplies super duck hair dryer Jeep shop manual Valtrex comercial genital herpes take wedding stationery butalbital Chatta con alfa romeo acuvue bifocal contacts search Buy vicodin cash on delivery by ups buy ativan

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Alfa romeo 155 dtm sales Hot asian dolls Insurance in prairie farm wi wisconsin Suntouch floor warming mats spyware Baccarat craps keno machine play roulette1slot online commodity trading Debt recovery management

 

Post a Comment

<< Home