superwomanlmm

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

One chapter done, time to begin a new one.




Graduation was awesome! It was great to see friends and family again, but it was really hard saying goodbye. I pretty much cried the entire three hour drive home. The last four years of my life have been completely unforgetable. So many memories flood my mind from my first semester exposier to Tim Horton's with some guys I did not want to go with to the great story of the broken leg to my last semester here on my internship. So many things change over the years like who would have ever thought Blakie would be getting married or that Tim would get himself a girlfriend? Well, as I was determined from the beginning, no ring by spring for me (I'm still waiting to get my money back). Yes, lots of memories, changes, and growth spurts have occured over the past short while.

Now it is time to move on, turn over a new leaf, close the book and open a new one. This is where life gets scary. Where do I go from here? What do I do? How can I make it on my own? I'm trying my hardest not to be overwhelmed with thoughts of the future and just allow God to open doors for me. One day at a time.

To my brothers and sisters at BBC, I love you all so much and will miss you a ton.
To my family, "I'll be home for Christmas, you can plan on me...if only in my dreams"
To Grand Manan, thanks for welcoming me to your Island last semester, you've become a home away from home.

7 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Blogger thespearfamily said...

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for sharing the pics of grad. This was supposed to be my year for grad too, but I had some stuff come up and wasn't able to finnish on time. It was really kinda a sad time...I should have been there with you guys.

On the other hand, I have a wonderful wife and a beautiful son, and I just have to trust that God knows what He is doing.

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

based on the home away from home comment, don't be a stranger then... visit...

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

I will do my best Scottie.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Scottie said...

You can stay with me in the wood shed.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

I think that'd be a little sketchy don't you? But thanks for the offer ;)

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lisa! congrats on graduating... time flies eh? its was so cool havin you at camp for a couple years - we're gonna miss you! i hope God blesses you in your future... have a goodn and stay in touch! *hugs n prayers*

much luv - erica

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, nice pictures of your graduation. You have pictures of you with everyone except one person. The person who was the most proud of you that day. This if my first time to your blog. what a great idea it is. Love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home