superwomanlmm

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Love Sunshine!

What a beautiful week it has been. Warm, sunny, and busy. I went for a job interview in Minneapolis for a children's director possition. It was a really good experience and I think the interview went well, but I didn't get that, "Yes, this is where God wants me" feeling. So I'm still looking. This weekend was graduation, AKA party time! I went to a few graduation parties and hung out with some of the seniors all weekend. I pretty much was only home to go swimming in the lake a couple of times. I had two sleepovers, a bon fire, and a ton of pot lucks. Sunday night a few of us layed out on a dock, looking up at the stars for a couple of hours. It was such a nice night out that I was half tempted to sleep there if it were all girls. One of these nights I'm going to sleep out under the stars by the lake in my back yard. Thanks to all of the Hayward youth for letting an old lady such as myself hang out with all you young-uns. You guys rock!!!!! It's going to be so hard to leave, but I think good old Michael says it best, "Friends are friends forever when the Lord's the lord of them..." ;)

6 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for the youth. We are gonig to miss you even more! I hope you make yearly...monthly...weekly...daily visits back to Hayward. Yes, we all love you and you will never leave our hearts!

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last weekend was awesome! Spending almost the whole weekend together. :) We are going to have to party hardy every chance we can before you leave. *sniff* We won't talk about that though. Canoeing will be fun today. I'll talk to you later. luv ya!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Hey Steph, Where's Wyckoff compared to where you live? They're looking for a children's pastor there.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger superwomanlmm said...

Hey Dan, I miss you guys too, I was actually just thinking about you and Kate the other day. I didn't know you had a blog either.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP call center Power assisted liposuction

 

Post a Comment

<< Home