superwomanlmm

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fuel

This weekend I went to a youth convention in Indiannapolis. I left at 4am and arrived at about 5:30pm. It was exhausting, but awesome. I probably knew about 30 our of about 150 youth pastors. I didn't realize that there would be anyone there that I knew, but it was so refreshing for me to visit with old friends. It's amazing the impact a person can have on you when you only know them for a short period of time. Most of the people I knew were from youth camps that I've been to over the years. I only spent about 5 days with all those people and it was awesome how connected I felt to each of them. It made me think of how important it is to take every opportunity to pour into the lives of others. You never know how much of an impact you can make. The speakers at the Fuel Convention were awesome and I feel like my vision and my passion was restored. It's always difficult to start a life somewhere new and make all new friends and have to build relationships from the ground up so this time with other youth pastors and old friends really refreshed me. It was great to see you again Ben (and Loretta doesn't know you well enough for me to be embarased that you were my best friend so it was ok for you to say that ;)

I also made a surprise visit to Hayward on Sunday. I love seeing the look of surprise on people's faces and I got to see many of them. Not to mention the flood of hugs I recieved. It was so good seeing everyone and I think that was the best game of signs EVER! Hey Adam, "You can't do that, that's my sign." Good times, good times. Love you guys, see you again sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home