superwomanlmm

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Planet Wisdom

This weekend my youth group and I went on our first over night youth event. It was a four hour drive to Planet Wisdom and what a drive it was. I had four crazy girls in my car and we were rock'n to some sweet tunes the entire trip. When we arrived I was swarmed by a crazy bunch of Haywardians and I still don't know who all had a hold on me. It was such an awesome weekend for me and my teens. We really bonded for the first time since I've been here. For my group it wasn't about the music or the speaking or even the skit guys even though they loved it all, it was more about creating a unity that the youth in our church has never had before. This morning in church there was an entirely different atmosphere, everyone seemed excited to be there. We had a time of tesimonies in the service and I was so impressed with my kids. They did a great job sharing with the congregation how the conference touched their lives. This weekend was an awesome experience for me and has made a huge impact on my ministry.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa ~ Your doing a great job! I am excited for you and YOUR kids! Hopfully next year instead of taking 12 teens you'll be taking 36! God can doing amazing things. Watch and see!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home