superwomanlmm

Monday, December 11, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas


They say home is where the heart is. I have many places I call home and many people I call family. All over the U.S. and Canda there are people I love and places I would love to be for Christmas. To everyone who is close to my heart, I'll be home for Christmas if only in my dreams.

I'm dreaming tonight
Of a place I love
Even more than I usually do.
And although I know
It's a long road back
I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas.
You can count on me.
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents under the tree.
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love-light gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just letting you know I checked your blog today! See ya when I get home!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger S.I. said...

just make sure when you sing this song, you don't whine like the people on the radio. No one likes a whiner.

:-)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Merry Christmas. Soon it will be Ground Hog Day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home