superwomanlmm

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Crazy Cat Lady

I'm terribly sorry for the lack of postings lately. I have only been on the internet long enough to check my three email accounts and respond to any necessary messages. Life has been picking up and time on the computer has been extremely brief. Since my last post I have turned 25, a quarter of a century. On my birthday everyone I talked to got this far off look in their eyes and began remembering where they were in life at my age... married, bought their first house, x amount of babies and on and on. I'm starting to wonder what qualifications are needed to be a crazy cat lady...
1. living alone
2. having at least one cat
3. spending most of your time with your cat
4. scheduling your day around not leaving your cat home alone for too long
5. when people are taking about their children your cat stories fit in the
conversation perfectly
6. You walk in the house proclaiming, "honey I'm home" to your cat
7. You spend more time in the cat isle deciding what the best food is than you do in
the grocery department finding food for yourself
8. A "girls night out" has become you and your cat on the couch eating ice cream and
watching chic flix
9. You spend more money on toys for your cat than entertainment for yourself because
when your cat's happy you're happy
10. and your favorite part of the day is climbing into bed and cuddling with your cat

Did I miss anything?

8 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

25 was a hard birthday for me too. at least you get to be a crazy CAT lady. i just get to be 'the crazy lady.' ;)

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA I am gonna turn 25 in a month I will be living alone and I got an apartment that allows cats so I can bring my cat from my parents house to live with me... and I am sooo excited about it... so I will be a cat lady with you :) hope you have a good day and I love you

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Nanamom said...

When you start running home to give it lunch, then worry!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Nanamom said...

When you start running home to give it lunch, then worry!

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute Lisa! When your my age you won't even remember being the crazy cat lady. Life will change for you and maybe God will bless you with a dog by then!!!!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger S.I. said...

yeah, I plan on being the dog lady. That is, unless Jesus comes back first. I ddin't realize you were a year older than me.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm a cat lady.

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home